When it’s time for my hair to get done I rock what I call my “layover” look – which is wavy hair. It is such a change and it gives me a different edgier look while I hold out a few days from getting it done. The best thing I like is that I don’t have to use heat on my hair to get this look. I use Flexi Rods! They are my favorite hair styling tool to get wavy hair! After I came across this pin on Pinterest it was all game on selecting how big I wanted my wave pattern. Here is how I achieve this look:
- Apply ORS Smooth N Hold pudding (such great product that will hold your waves or curls, leaves your hair shiny, and keeps your hair flexible)
- I part my hair to four sections
- Twist each section and wrap around the flexi rod
- Leave the rods in overnight
- In the AM pull the curls apart to my desired fullness
If I get enough requests I will post a video of my styling technique!
My 7/16 size rods