Another DIY Project
I’ll be posting a lot of pictures here so my post will be short.
Before I personally and physically demo’d our laundry room it was a pretty decent area. However, being the person that I am…I saw that there were areas that needed some TLC.
- The entry door forever swung into the washer machine (urgh!)
- The storage closet sliding doors was in the way of fully accessing my cleaning supplies
- The wall paint color made the room look smaller than it appeared
- There was a big empty space in the corner of the room that looked odd
- I wanted the laundry room to also be the mud room
And I think my original list went on. Well just like I demo’d and renovated our master closet this laundry room was next on my task! In about 2 months the laundry room was complete. I got the furniture, shelving, and decor from many different places so message me if you’re interested in knowing.
Now that our laundry room is up to part… I am honestly motivated to say “I’ll do Laundry!”
Enjoy the pictures! 🤗